Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- I mean who the hell has time for binge watching? I hardly have time for reading books. No contest. 7 hours ago
- It's stunning to me how much tv people watch. Sometimes I just notice it, and it freaks me out. Too much, people. 7 hours ago
- Italian products in a Virginia grocery store. @ World Market instagram.com/p/r-bVi6IBkP/ 12 hours ago
- This was good. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethlehem… http://t.co/8qJhMPVKl4 21 hours ago
- There is a songbird doing "Salt Peanuts" in the backyard. How come you can't upload audio files to Twitter/FB? 21 hours ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: September 2009
This is a hilarious exchange from Dale McGowan’s secular parenting blog The Meming of Life. McGowan is the editor of Parenting Beyond Belief, a handbook for parents wishing to raise their children without religion. Apparently it took him two years … Continue reading
I couldn’t believe it when I first saw it, but the richest man in Italy is now seriously courting the Nobel Peace Prize. On his website he promotes himself as an economic humanist inspired by Milton Friedman and Muhamud Yunus. Of … Continue reading
I’m stealing this one from Skepchick. It’s just too good to pass up. Science is cool in ways religion only dreams of.
I’m sitting alone in our apartment fiddling with my blog, which is always crying out for me to fiddle with it. I’m getting over a slight fever (at least I hope so). The windows are open and a nice Roman breeze … Continue reading
The UN is truly a unique kind of animal: part ferocious, man-eating beast, part wimpy, diplomatic fish flopping around on the beach. It is no mystery that it is obsessed by Israeli “war crimes” and “human rights violations” even in a part … Continue reading
Well, it didn’t last long. I had just discovered God and was attempting to bend the world to my perception of the Bible. I remember being in a plane, crossing the Atlantic, when I read an article about the Dover … Continue reading
It sounds (almost) as if The Economist was about to express a less than negative opinion of Israel’s conduct in Gaza. Almost. You can read the entire report here. UN Skeptics can have fun with this. Two questions face countries … Continue reading
Nota bene, Jane Roh. This thread began here.
I have an idea: let’s start a thread. It began with this article, posted by Bob on his Facebook page. The author proposes an interesting thesis: Barack Obama is America’s first Jewish president. Obama’s logic-driven pursuit has led many to … Continue reading