It doesn’t really matter if you understand Italian or not. For the record, these people are discussing Islam and whether or not it poses a threat to Italy. Just watch the devolution of discourse. Nobody gives anyone else the chance to speak a full sentence before jumping in with “Fascist!” or “Islamist!” Adele Orioli, representing the non-affiliated, can’t even make her point that a truly secular society wouldn’t have to face such problems because no religion would have preferential treatment. She just gets drowned out by the blathering heads on either side.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Pulled this off a tree in the middle of town. Sweet as honey. instagram.com/p/qwq_A0oBu7/ 8 hours ago
- I never fly from Fiumicino without remembering that it was once a target of Palestinian terrorism. 18 hours ago
- Whn ppl condemn Israel bombing population centers why don't they also condemn using pop centers as Hamas military bases? This is bias. 19 hours ago
- There are apparently over 400 wifi hotspots at Fiumicino and my iPhone can't find a single one that works. 20 hours ago
- @lisang NYT has published pieces by Hamas leaders before, if I remember correctly. 1 day ago
Support this blog