It doesn’t really matter if you understand Italian or not. For the record, these people are discussing Islam and whether or not it poses a threat to Italy. Just watch the devolution of discourse. Nobody gives anyone else the chance to speak a full sentence before jumping in with “Fascist!” or “Islamist!” Adele Orioli, representing the non-affiliated, can’t even make her point that a truly secular society wouldn’t have to face such problems because no religion would have preferential treatment. She just gets drowned out by the blathering heads on either side.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Finally took that godawful spellcheck off this thing. 8 hours ago
- Ready for school? @ Liberty Middle School instagram.com/p/sOZhnOoBrG/ 8 hours ago
- RT @UAAR_it: #Veneto, almeno 5 persone indagate per proselitismo jihadista e reclutamento miliziani per la #Siria corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/veneto/notizie… 17 hours ago
- @ZARA made a boo boo with boy-in-striped-pajamas Holocaust motif. #dumbshitcompaniesdo http://t.co/67jrkSRxrH 17 hours ago
- RT @tabletmag: .@Zara pulls striped shirt with yellow star after online outrage: po.st/nd3BWB http://t.co/qd7SSS4yJG @mcom76 17 hours ago
Support this blog