It doesn’t really matter if you understand Italian or not. For the record, these people are discussing Islam and whether or not it poses a threat to Italy. Just watch the devolution of discourse. Nobody gives anyone else the chance to speak a full sentence before jumping in with “Fascist!” or “Islamist!” Adele Orioli, representing the non-affiliated, can’t even make her point that a truly secular society wouldn’t have to face such problems because no religion would have preferential treatment. She just gets drowned out by the blathering heads on either side.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- RT @CiFWatch: Its very clear #Hamas is intimidating foreign journalists in #Gaza. Why are journalists not up in arms over this? 7 hours ago
- @ronanodowd That's bollocks. Hamas are the ones who've made a waste of the Gaza strip. 7 hours ago
- I'd like to see much more about how the journalists in #Gaza are intimidated by #Hamas. This is an important aspect of the war. #israel 7 hours ago
- RT @Yair_Rosenberg: If you want to understand how Hamas intimidates the media, read these two tweets by WSJ journalists—who deleted them: h… 7 hours ago
- @ronanodowd It's obvious that if they truly desired to obliterate Gaza it would take five minutes. Why bother destroying tunnels then? 7 hours ago
Support this blog