It doesn’t really matter if you understand Italian or not. For the record, these people are discussing Islam and whether or not it poses a threat to Italy. Just watch the devolution of discourse. Nobody gives anyone else the chance to speak a full sentence before jumping in with “Fascist!” or “Islamist!” Adele Orioli, representing the non-affiliated, can’t even make her point that a truly secular society wouldn’t have to face such problems because no religion would have preferential treatment. She just gets drowned out by the blathering heads on either side.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- September 1, 1939 by Auden. #poetry poets.org/poetsorg/poem/… 6 hours ago
- So what do I find myself looking at more and more now that I own a tablet? #ART The bigger screen really does the trick. 7 hours ago
- So the new #Facebook jargon is, "This post was served to X people." Is it a post or a Blue Plate Special, guys? 7 hours ago
- Sunset sky. #perugia @ Percorso Verde Pian Di Massiano Perugia instagram.com/p/sabYIuIBka/ 7 hours ago
- Oh no here comes the theme from Laverne & Shirley again...is there any stopping it? #tvthemesongs 9 hours ago
Support this blog