It doesn’t really matter if you understand Italian or not. For the record, these people are discussing Islam and whether or not it poses a threat to Italy. Just watch the devolution of discourse. Nobody gives anyone else the chance to speak a full sentence before jumping in with “Fascist!” or “Islamist!” Adele Orioli, representing the non-affiliated, can’t even make her point that a truly secular society wouldn’t have to face such problems because no religion would have preferential treatment. She just gets drowned out by the blathering heads on either side.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- The weather in #umbria is atrocious for May, but at least no tornadoes hurricanes or blizzards. Just pesky rain. 22 hours ago
- @JeffAromaCucina sorry I never answered. Thanks! 22 hours ago
- @ABrushAbroad Still here! 3 days ago
- Mi chiedo perche' Sallusti sia SEMPRE presente su programmi tipo @PiazzapulitaLA7 #uffa 1 week ago
- RT @newsfromitaly: Old Italian scheming, dodgy, Italian politician Giulio Andreotti has died #Italy #news 2 weeks ago
Support this blog