It doesn’t really matter if you understand Italian or not. For the record, these people are discussing Islam and whether or not it poses a threat to Italy. Just watch the devolution of discourse. Nobody gives anyone else the chance to speak a full sentence before jumping in with “Fascist!” or “Islamist!” Adele Orioli, representing the non-affiliated, can’t even make her point that a truly secular society wouldn’t have to face such problems because no religion would have preferential treatment. She just gets drowned out by the blathering heads on either side.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Selfology. instagram.com/p/hzDW5YoBvH/ 7 hours ago
- So all my recent tweets are about shitty winter weather in #Umbria. I just can't get used to it. #winter 2 days ago
- Now I have to go back out into the freezing fog to take the garbage to the curb. #Rome wasn't so cold. #Umbria 2 days ago
- The wind nearly ripped of the shutter as I was opening the window this morning. #Umbria 1 week ago
- This is not late-Novemeber #Italy cold. This is #arctic winter cold. 1 week ago
Support this blog