Someone should – if it hasn’t been done yet – edit an anthology of poetry of the cosmos. Maybe they could make sure to sprinkle Hubble images all throughout it, just to make us cosmonuts happy and get our rocks off doing two things we love at the same time: reading poetry and pondering the stars. Via Miranda Celeste Hale.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- September 1, 1939 by Auden. #poetry poets.org/poetsorg/poem/… 16 hours ago
- So what do I find myself looking at more and more now that I own a tablet? #ART The bigger screen really does the trick. 16 hours ago
- So the new #Facebook jargon is, "This post was served to X people." Is it a post or a Blue Plate Special, guys? 17 hours ago
- Sunset sky. #perugia @ Percorso Verde Pian Di Massiano Perugia instagram.com/p/sabYIuIBka/ 17 hours ago
- Oh no here comes the theme from Laverne & Shirley again...is there any stopping it? #tvthemesongs 19 hours ago
Support this blog