Someone should – if it hasn’t been done yet – edit an anthology of poetry of the cosmos. Maybe they could make sure to sprinkle Hubble images all throughout it, just to make us cosmonuts happy and get our rocks off doing two things we love at the same time: reading poetry and pondering the stars. Via Miranda Celeste Hale.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Italian products in a Virginia grocery store. @ World Market instagram.com/p/r-bVi6IBkP/ 2 hours ago
- This was good. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethlehem… http://t.co/8qJhMPVKl4 11 hours ago
- There is a songbird doing "Salt Peanuts" in the backyard. How come you can't upload audio files to Twitter/FB? 11 hours ago
- The bottom of chairs. @ Town of Ashland, Virginia instagram.com/p/r9b6OCIBul/ 11 hours ago
- Over Philadelphia. instagram.com/p/r8XCFcIBmX/ 21 hours ago
Support this blog