Someone should – if it hasn’t been done yet – edit an anthology of poetry of the cosmos. Maybe they could make sure to sprinkle Hubble images all throughout it, just to make us cosmonuts happy and get our rocks off doing two things we love at the same time: reading poetry and pondering the stars. Via Miranda Celeste Hale.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- I have to say the new bathrooms in #Fiumicino are a pleasant surprise. #italy #bathroomsigns instagram.com/p/qzdokuIBnM/ 4 hours ago
- RT @Ostrov_A: Some of the bastions of #humanrights judging #Israel at #UNHRC today: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Pakistan, Turkey, Kuwait, C… 5 hours ago
- Creepy. RT @yiftahc: This is what happens to journalists in Gaza who report Hamas's cynical use of civilians http://t.co/9Nt7gHzfAo” 5 hours ago
- Evening poolside. #crete @ Marino's Beach instagram.com/p/qzarbMIBiu/ 5 hours ago
- Demilitarize Gaza? Not a bad idea. RT @Slate: Here's the only way to save the tragedy in Gaza: slate.me/1nSRpas” #bestofluck 7 hours ago
Support this blog