Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Feet up in the Cretan sunset. There are worse places to be in the world. #crete #greece #ftw instagram.com/p/q6OaTHIBmx/ 7 hours ago
- RT @eliistender10: Put your thumb over Paul Simon's face and you'll reveal one hell of a moustache. http://t.co/uVd3aDiyxV 7 hours ago
- RT @ikonografer: "i hate the word #homophobia. it's not a phobia. you are not scared. you are an asshole. Morgan Freeman #atheist #atheism 7 hours ago
- @taslimanasreen We must be reading in different languages. 7 hours ago
- @downatheel You mean you will continue to pay 8 x 1000 to the RCC? Why? 7 hours ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I just want to wish my readers a happy, blasphemous New Year. In the words of my friend Roberto Vacca, we’re going to stay home eating, drinking and blaspheming fictional deities. Whatever works for you and yours!
This is not a blog post. This is not a blog post. I’m testing the post-by-email function on WordPress. Repeat: this is not a blog post. Don’t have a hissy fit. *Fuck yeah, it works!
It’s a simple explanation for a complex phenomenon, after all.
Indifferently, her eyes will trace your hand That stoops to smooth the graceful serpentine Ceasing a moment only to define The faithful boundaries of that strange land That bred her silence: Egypt’s lazy sand, The River of Sleep…shapes more or … Continue reading
I know I shouldn’t be doing this, but this comment is so stoopid it’s irresistible. Blame P.Z. Myers. “First off, there is no such thing as atheist (but is there such thing as “Sam?”), it is indeed plain simply (I … Continue reading
I read many books this year, nearly all of them processed from dead trees. Will they ever figure out a way to make a decent reading surface that doesn’t involve raping the environment? Probably not in my lifetime. Here are … Continue reading
Hooray! The Regione di Veneto is passing out Bibles to all the students! Here’s why: “We’re convinced that the shift towards secularism, often rooted in the precepts of relativism and nihilism, cannot be an effective response to a world in … Continue reading
On. Giovanna Melandri, a deputy with Italy’s Democratic Party, has recently proposed a law to introduce even more religion into public schools. She has courageously published it on her blog. I’ve commented on it, but my comment has not yet … Continue reading
Or so they thought. Penna died in 1977. Dear Sandro Penna: We’re not going to be able to keep anything from this submission, we’re sorry to say. Thank you, though, for letting us have a chance with your work. Sincerely, … Continue reading