Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Ever have on of those days that seemed like gravity was taking revenge on you? 1 week ago
- Ok i've seen my first iwatch galaxy thingie. I'll have one too in about four years i guess 1 week ago
- Phones @ Penny Lane instagram.com/p/mdnMBhIBrY/ 1 week ago
- I hate #instagram because everyone's lives look so much sweeter than mine. And I know it's all for the cameras! 2 weeks ago
- @SkepticsGuide Have you guys ever looked into "orgasmic meditation?" Mega-red flags here! #skepticism salon.com/2014/03/26/org… 3 weeks ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I just want to wish my readers a happy, blasphemous New Year. In the words of my friend Roberto Vacca, we’re going to stay home eating, drinking and blaspheming fictional deities. Whatever works for you and yours!
This is not a blog post. This is not a blog post. I’m testing the post-by-email function on WordPress. Repeat: this is not a blog post. Don’t have a hissy fit. *Fuck yeah, it works!
It’s a simple explanation for a complex phenomenon, after all.
Indifferently, her eyes will trace your hand That stoops to smooth the graceful serpentine Ceasing a moment only to define The faithful boundaries of that strange land That bred her silence: Egypt’s lazy sand, The River of Sleep…shapes more or … Continue reading
I know I shouldn’t be doing this, but this comment is so stoopid it’s irresistible. Blame P.Z. Myers. “First off, there is no such thing as atheist (but is there such thing as “Sam?”), it is indeed plain simply (I … Continue reading
I read many books this year, nearly all of them processed from dead trees. Will they ever figure out a way to make a decent reading surface that doesn’t involve raping the environment? Probably not in my lifetime. Here are … Continue reading
Hooray! The Regione di Veneto is passing out Bibles to all the students! Here’s why: “We’re convinced that the shift towards secularism, often rooted in the precepts of relativism and nihilism, cannot be an effective response to a world in … Continue reading
On. Giovanna Melandri, a deputy with Italy’s Democratic Party, has recently proposed a law to introduce even more religion into public schools. She has courageously published it on her blog. I’ve commented on it, but my comment has not yet … Continue reading
Or so they thought. Penna died in 1977. Dear Sandro Penna: We’re not going to be able to keep anything from this submission, we’re sorry to say. Thank you, though, for letting us have a chance with your work. Sincerely, … Continue reading