Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- So all my recent tweets are about shitty winter weather in #Umbria. I just can't get used to it. #winter 1 day ago
- Now I have to go back out into the freezing fog to take the garbage to the curb. #Rome wasn't so cold. #Umbria 1 day ago
- The wind nearly ripped of the shutter as I was opening the window this morning. #Umbria 1 week ago
- This is not late-Novemeber #Italy cold. This is #arctic winter cold. 1 week ago
- @ABroadBrush @c8nhogarth @opheliacat @vanillasky_nyc @DonnaThubbron @BrendaTNYC @3PennyMovies @robert3242 Thank you! 1 week ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: January 2011
via Butterflies and Wheels. Mwah!
I found this drawing on the wall in Stazione Termini in Rome this afternoon. It was on the stairwell, so I took out my phone and snapped a photo of it. It was too nice not to want to share. … Continue reading
Imagine that… *(I hope the artist doesn’t mind me posting this cartoon. Click on the boot to see more of his/her work.)
Have you ever wondered about cephalopods? Well, I present you with the first half-vegetable, half-squid: I’ll call it a cipollapod. Cipolla means “onion” in Italian, of course. I found them swimming in my kitchen cabinet this morning. Instead of throwing … Continue reading
On this blog, in addition to my atheistic screeds, I like to keep my readers up to date with stuff I publish elsewhere. Usually this kind of stuff has to make it past editors, so it’s kosher (the kids can … Continue reading
I’m looking for a caption for this cartoon.* If you think you have a good one, post it in the comments! You might find inspiration here. Of course, the winner gets his or her caption inserted in the quotes. *For … Continue reading
Despite Phil Plait’s infamous “Don’t Be a Dick” talk last year, I still like him. I just didn’t like his message much. But that’s fine, because disagreement is what I do best (if you don’t count foot massages and omelets). … Continue reading
There is a blog I’ve been reading for a few days now by a woman named Monica (hey, my sister’s name is Monica!), who calls herself Monicks. She has made a super-long list of atheists on Twitter to which my … Continue reading
Here’s a cool thing Hailfire taught me. Thanks to Monicks for the idea.