There is a blog I’ve been reading for a few days now by a woman named Monica (hey, my sister’s name is Monica!), who calls herself Monicks. She has made a super-long list of atheists on Twitter to which my name (@godlessinitaly, duh) should be added sometime soon, I hope. So if you’ve never checked out Monicks Unleashed I suggest you do so. She’s way cool.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- I never fly from Fiumicino without remembering that it was once a target of Palestinian terrorism. 7 hours ago
- Whn ppl condemn Israel bombing population centers why don't they also condemn using pop centers as Hamas military bases? This is bias. 9 hours ago
- There are apparently over 400 wifi hotspots at Fiumicino and my iPhone can't find a single one that works. 9 hours ago
- @lisang NYT has published pieces by Hamas leaders before, if I remember correctly. 17 hours ago
- The view from Via Nazionale. Rainy street in mid-July. The city I love. #rome #romagram @ Via Nazionale instagram.com/p/quhsqLIBs2/ 18 hours ago
Support this blog