Have you ever wondered about cephalopods? Well, I present you with the first half-vegetable, half-squid: I’ll call it a cipollapod. Cipolla means “onion” in Italian, of course. I found them swimming in my kitchen cabinet this morning. Instead of throwing them away, I catalogued them. Then I threw them away.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Oh no here comes the theme from Laverne & Shirley again...is there any stopping it? #tvthemesongs 2 hours ago
- A good example of how to write a balanced article about Israel. tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an… #Israel #usa #refugees #Zionism 11 hours ago
- Ice machine in Ashland, VA. #icemachines instagram.com/p/sVRMPHoBi3/ 2 days ago
- "I #literatively shit my pants laughing." There is no need to ask what I really mean. Did I shit my pants? Of course not. #previoustweet 2 days ago
- We so need this to become an actual word and fill that chasm b/t 'literally' & 'figuratively.' urbandictionary.com/define.php?ter… #literatively 2 days ago
Support this blog