Have you ever wondered about cephalopods? Well, I present you with the first half-vegetable, half-squid: I’ll call it a cipollapod. Cipolla means “onion” in Italian, of course. I found them swimming in my kitchen cabinet this morning. Instead of throwing them away, I catalogued them. Then I threw them away.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- RT @CiFWatch: Its very clear #Hamas is intimidating foreign journalists in #Gaza. Why are journalists not up in arms over this? 7 hours ago
- @ronanodowd That's bollocks. Hamas are the ones who've made a waste of the Gaza strip. 7 hours ago
- I'd like to see much more about how the journalists in #Gaza are intimidated by #Hamas. This is an important aspect of the war. #israel 7 hours ago
- RT @Yair_Rosenberg: If you want to understand how Hamas intimidates the media, read these two tweets by WSJ journalists—who deleted them: h… 7 hours ago
- @ronanodowd It's obvious that if they truly desired to obliterate Gaza it would take five minutes. Why bother destroying tunnels then? 7 hours ago
Support this blog