Have you ever wondered about cephalopods? Well, I present you with the first half-vegetable, half-squid: I’ll call it a cipollapod. Cipolla means “onion” in Italian, of course. I found them swimming in my kitchen cabinet this morning. Instead of throwing them away, I catalogued them. Then I threw them away.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- So like if I listen to Music for Airports in an actual airport is that ironic? Or is it the opposite? Or both? Im confused! #valleygirltweet 3 hours ago
- Christopher Cross is singing 'Sailing' right now. #muzak #airports #musicforairports 4 hours ago
- @SodaStream lets go of 900 Palestinian employees due to boycott. (Italian) ilmessaggero.it/SOCIETA/NOLIMI… #SodaStream #Israel 7 hours ago
- My neice is skyping with her friend in Japan. Long live the tech revolution! 10 hours ago
- Finally took that godawful spellcheck off this thing. 20 hours ago
Support this blog