Have you ever wondered about cephalopods? Well, I present you with the first half-vegetable, half-squid: I’ll call it a cipollapod. Cipolla means “onion” in Italian, of course. I found them swimming in my kitchen cabinet this morning. Instead of throwing them away, I catalogued them. Then I threw them away.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- On the standard of taste. #philosophy #coffee #breakfast instagram.com/p/m9eNRRoBnI/ 4 days ago
- Ever have on of those days that seemed like gravity was taking revenge on you? 1 week ago
- Ok i've seen my first iwatch galaxy thingie. I'll have one too in about four years i guess 1 week ago
- Phones @ Penny Lane instagram.com/p/mdnMBhIBrY/ 2 weeks ago
- I hate #instagram because everyone's lives look so much sweeter than mine. And I know it's all for the cameras! 3 weeks ago
Support this blog