Have you ever wondered about cephalopods? Well, I present you with the first half-vegetable, half-squid: I’ll call it a cipollapod. Cipolla means “onion” in Italian, of course. I found them swimming in my kitchen cabinet this morning. Instead of throwing them away, I catalogued them. Then I threw them away.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- @ABroadBrush @LifeinSicily @NapoliUnplugged @modicana @itsaudade @jolocktov @lynnbarbour @CleliaMussari @AMaddy2 many thanks! 2 days ago
- @LeftyBiLatina Not quite as strong! 2 days ago
- Listen to this. > Lester Bangs Interview 13th May 1980 youtu.be/Y_ZiebS1mZ0 2 days ago
- @LeftyBiLatina We just tell them we're Jehovah's Witnesses and they run for cover. 3 days ago
- This bookshop has changed hands so many times. Good to know it's still there! #romaebraica @ roma centro instagram.com/p/lO9WfOIBu2/ 3 days ago
Support this blog