Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Ice machine in Ashland, VA. #icemachines instagram.com/p/sVRMPHoBi3/ 16 hours ago
- "I #literatively shit my pants laughing." There is no need to ask what I really mean. Did I shit my pants? Of course not. #previoustweet 18 hours ago
- We so need this to become an actual word and fill that chasm b/t 'literally' & 'figuratively.' urbandictionary.com/define.php?ter… #literatively 18 hours ago
- I just read my first @NewYorker magazine in years, paper version. As always, the cartoons made it worth the $6.99. And pages are really fun! 18 hours ago
- $1000/hr. tutoring SAT? slate.com/blogs/business… 20 hours ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Carlo Giovanardi of Italy’s PDL (that’s Berlusconi’s party) had a few things to say about Lady Gaga’s upcoming appearance at the EuroPride parade in Rome: “…all the surveys prove scientifically that the majority of Italians are against gay marriage.” “It’s … Continue reading
The videos of the World Atheist Convention in Dublin are being uploaded on YouTube. Here’s a gem: P.Z. Myers and Aron Ra debate two Muslim creationists on embryology. Basically, these guys believe: ◊ The Qur’an states things nobody could’ve possibly … Continue reading
When I google “Roberto De Mattei” and “creationist” this is what I see: I’m not an authority on many things, but this is kind of cool.
I haven’t read Susan Jacoby’s “Spirited Atheist” column in a month or two, but today I found an absolutely wonderful article on A.C. Grayling’s The Good Book: A Humanist/Secular Bible. Suffice to say the first time I read any of … Continue reading