Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- @ronanodowd I'm not interested in justifying killing anyone. I want the perverse nature of the situation to be clear. Hamas wants them dead. 6 hours ago
- @ronanodowd Have you considered that Hamas uses schools and hospitals as launchpads? 6 hours ago
- @ronanodowd OK. I hope you realize the depth and scope of Hamas's propaganda war, though. The dead children are indespensable. 7 hours ago
- @ronanodowd They always do, Ronan. 7 hours ago
- @lindasgrant 'Some' is generous of you. 7 hours ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Carlo Giovanardi of Italy’s PDL (that’s Berlusconi’s party) had a few things to say about Lady Gaga’s upcoming appearance at the EuroPride parade in Rome: “…all the surveys prove scientifically that the majority of Italians are against gay marriage.” “It’s … Continue reading
The videos of the World Atheist Convention in Dublin are being uploaded on YouTube. Here’s a gem: P.Z. Myers and Aron Ra debate two Muslim creationists on embryology. Basically, these guys believe: ◊ The Qur’an states things nobody could’ve possibly … Continue reading
When I google “Roberto De Mattei” and “creationist” this is what I see: I’m not an authority on many things, but this is kind of cool.
I haven’t read Susan Jacoby’s “Spirited Atheist” column in a month or two, but today I found an absolutely wonderful article on A.C. Grayling’s The Good Book: A Humanist/Secular Bible. Suffice to say the first time I read any of … Continue reading