Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- D'accordo! RT @ssilvestori: Teaching your passions is the greatest job! #cooking #awaitingtable http://t.co/yNiPVAAfwE” 6 hours ago
- #Greek is an amazing language. If you pay attention you can increase yr vocab by thinking about root words in English and Italian. 6 hours ago
- Rainbow in the palms. #crete #greece instagram.com/p/rCnWBqIBrQ/ 6 hours ago
- I am a masochist - I just put my iPhone in #Greek (and I can't really read much Greek.) #itsallgreektome http://t.co/1Jl7c9HZuX 7 hours ago
- RT @PlioceneBloke: Pocket not invent yet, or banana. So am just pleased of see you for now. 12 hours ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Carlo Giovanardi of Italy’s PDL (that’s Berlusconi’s party) had a few things to say about Lady Gaga’s upcoming appearance at the EuroPride parade in Rome: “…all the surveys prove scientifically that the majority of Italians are against gay marriage.” “It’s … Continue reading
The videos of the World Atheist Convention in Dublin are being uploaded on YouTube. Here’s a gem: P.Z. Myers and Aron Ra debate two Muslim creationists on embryology. Basically, these guys believe: ◊ The Qur’an states things nobody could’ve possibly … Continue reading
When I google “Roberto De Mattei” and “creationist” this is what I see: I’m not an authority on many things, but this is kind of cool.
I haven’t read Susan Jacoby’s “Spirited Atheist” column in a month or two, but today I found an absolutely wonderful article on A.C. Grayling’s The Good Book: A Humanist/Secular Bible. Suffice to say the first time I read any of … Continue reading