Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- So all my recent tweets are about shitty winter weather in #Umbria. I just can't get used to it. #winter 1 day ago
- Now I have to go back out into the freezing fog to take the garbage to the curb. #Rome wasn't so cold. #Umbria 1 day ago
- The wind nearly ripped of the shutter as I was opening the window this morning. #Umbria 1 week ago
- This is not late-Novemeber #Italy cold. This is #arctic winter cold. 1 week ago
- @ABroadBrush @c8nhogarth @opheliacat @vanillasky_nyc @DonnaThubbron @BrendaTNYC @3PennyMovies @robert3242 Thank you! 1 week ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I found this right near the Vatican. Where else?
This comes via Michelle at Bleeding Espresso: I just thought I’d share it with anyone who still needs to hear it.
I was having a conversation with a tweep this morning about a religious friend we have in common. Our friend is a rabbi. We both made sure to mention what a wonderful person she is, and then my tweep commented … Continue reading