Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- One day we'll tell ourselves we lived through one of the worst periods in modern history. We hope. 2 weeks ago
- @newsfromitaly I think it was a typo and they mean 2026. "Thirteen years" was the prediction. #stilltoolong 2 weeks ago
- @JasonEscape In Italian they say "calosce" and Yiddish uses "khaloshn." I used it yesterday. Great word. 3 weeks ago
- Wisdom! Rt @neiltyson: Advice to Students: When choosing a career, consider jobs where the idea of a vacation from it repulses you. 3 weeks ago
- I 5stellini mi fanno proprio ridere: mandano a fare in culo ai media e poi si lamentano che i media li ignorano.... fb.me/Cl1B2bJP 3 weeks ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I found this right near the Vatican. Where else?
This comes via Michelle at Bleeding Espresso: I just thought I’d share it with anyone who still needs to hear it.
I was having a conversation with a tweep this morning about a religious friend we have in common. Our friend is a rabbi. We both made sure to mention what a wonderful person she is, and then my tweep commented … Continue reading