Here’s a video of today’s “protests” in Rome. There’s a pattern to these protests, which basically boils down to a group of masked marauders getting in the middle of things and burning shit, throwing rocks through storefront windows and antagonizing the police. This typically destroys whatever force or function the protest might have had to begin with. The result is that everyone blames everyone else for the riots for days and weeks afterwards. Nothing is ever resolved. They never make a point. It’s just photos and videos of idiots with scarves over their faces throwing Molotov cocktails at the cops while those who came to actually demonstrate are sent hightailing it over the nearest fence. So much for the constitutional right to a peaceful protest. Enjoy your gelato.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- After the pizza. #pizza instagram.com/p/nJI4b7IBrh/ 8 hours ago
- Tiles. Bathroom. instagram.com/p/nIrsY-IBu3/ 12 hours ago
- Faucets. instagram.com/p/nIrQzJIBuf/ 12 hours ago
- On the standard of taste. #philosophy #coffee #breakfast instagram.com/p/m9eNRRoBnI/ 4 days ago
- Ever have on of those days that seemed like gravity was taking revenge on you? 1 week ago
Support this blog