Here’s a video of today’s “protests” in Rome. There’s a pattern to these protests, which basically boils down to a group of masked marauders getting in the middle of things and burning shit, throwing rocks through storefront windows and antagonizing the police. This typically destroys whatever force or function the protest might have had to begin with. The result is that everyone blames everyone else for the riots for days and weeks afterwards. Nothing is ever resolved. They never make a point. It’s just photos and videos of idiots with scarves over their faces throwing Molotov cocktails at the cops while those who came to actually demonstrate are sent hightailing it over the nearest fence. So much for the constitutional right to a peaceful protest. Enjoy your gelato.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- $1000/hr. tutoring SAT? slate.com/blogs/business… 25 minutes ago
- I'm very excited to begin Montaigne's Essays after about 12 years of waiting for these #books instagram.com/p/sUav75oBld/ 3 hours ago
- So like if I listen to Music for Airports in an actual airport is that ironic? Or is it the opposite? Or both? Im confused! #valleygirltweet 1 day ago
- Christopher Cross is singing 'Sailing' right now. #muzak #airports #musicforairports 1 day ago
- @SodaStream lets go of 900 Palestinian employees due to boycott. (Italian) ilmessaggero.it/SOCIETA/NOLIMI… #SodaStream #Israel 1 day ago
Support this blog