Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Twilight on #crete instagram.com/p/rEK_b0oBok/ 1 day ago
- D'accordo! RT @ssilvestori: Teaching your passions is the greatest job! #cooking #awaitingtable http://t.co/yNiPVAAfwE” 1 day ago
- #Greek is an amazing language. If you pay attention you can increase yr vocab by thinking about root words in English and Italian. 1 day ago
- Rainbow in the palms. #crete #greece instagram.com/p/rCnWBqIBrQ/ 1 day ago
- I am a masochist - I just put my iPhone in #Greek (and I can't really read much Greek.) #itsallgreektome http://t.co/1Jl7c9HZuX 1 day ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: April 2012
If you’re like me, every time you post a link to Pharyngula someone chimes in that P.Z. Myers is loud, obnoxious, aggressive, childish and – if I share his immature attitude – the discussion may as well come to a … Continue reading
Here’s a cartoon I drew with an Italian translation of a joke I posted here.
I took this today in a shop in Assisi. There’s just so much of this stuff around here that you almost don’t notice how gaudy it is.
I recently started a group called Atheists Assisi on Facebook, that notorious maker and breaker of contemporary friendships. The group — the first and only one to my knowledge — is devoted to forging a community of atheists in the Assisi area. … Continue reading
Tim Minchin is a serious comic genius. Now that Easter is on its way (as the ditty has it) I think it’s time to dust off this minor masterpiece of Christological mayhem.
A joke. A: “Did you know that in every public schoolroom in Italy the law requires a crucifix and a picture of Garibaldi to be prominently displayed?” B: “Really? Why Garibaldi?!”