Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- On the standard of taste. #philosophy #coffee #breakfast instagram.com/p/m9eNRRoBnI/ 2 days ago
- Ever have on of those days that seemed like gravity was taking revenge on you? 1 week ago
- Ok i've seen my first iwatch galaxy thingie. I'll have one too in about four years i guess 1 week ago
- Phones @ Penny Lane instagram.com/p/mdnMBhIBrY/ 2 weeks ago
- I hate #instagram because everyone's lives look so much sweeter than mine. And I know it's all for the cameras! 2 weeks ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: April 2012
If you’re like me, every time you post a link to Pharyngula someone chimes in that P.Z. Myers is loud, obnoxious, aggressive, childish and – if I share his immature attitude – the discussion may as well come to a … Continue reading
Here’s a cartoon I drew with an Italian translation of a joke I posted here.
I took this today in a shop in Assisi. There’s just so much of this stuff around here that you almost don’t notice how gaudy it is.
I recently started a group called Atheists Assisi on Facebook, that notorious maker and breaker of contemporary friendships. The group — the first and only one to my knowledge — is devoted to forging a community of atheists in the Assisi area. … Continue reading
Tim Minchin is a serious comic genius. Now that Easter is on its way (as the ditty has it) I think it’s time to dust off this minor masterpiece of Christological mayhem.
A joke. A: “Did you know that in every public schoolroom in Italy the law requires a crucifix and a picture of Garibaldi to be prominently displayed?” B: “Really? Why Garibaldi?!”