Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- @LeftyBiLatina We just tell them we're Jehovah's Witnesses and they run for cover. 1 hour ago
- This bookshop has changed hands so many times. Good to know it's still there! #romaebraica @ roma centro instagram.com/p/lO9WfOIBu2/ 1 hour ago
- @LeftyBiLatina No here it's just priests knocking on doors asking to come in and shake water on your furniture. 10 hours ago
- RT @ikonografer: "#science literacy is a vaccine against the charlatans of the world that would exploit your #ignorance- Neil DeGrasse Tyso… 21 hours ago
- @LeftyBiLatina Funny but here in Italy I never see the ashes like I used to in NYC. 21 hours ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: April 2012
If you’re like me, every time you post a link to Pharyngula someone chimes in that P.Z. Myers is loud, obnoxious, aggressive, childish and – if I share his immature attitude – the discussion may as well come to a … Continue reading
Here’s a cartoon I drew with an Italian translation of a joke I posted here.
I took this today in a shop in Assisi. There’s just so much of this stuff around here that you almost don’t notice how gaudy it is.
I recently started a group called Atheists Assisi on Facebook, that notorious maker and breaker of contemporary friendships. The group — the first and only one to my knowledge — is devoted to forging a community of atheists in the Assisi area. … Continue reading
Tim Minchin is a serious comic genius. Now that Easter is on its way (as the ditty has it) I think it’s time to dust off this minor masterpiece of Christological mayhem.
A joke. A: “Did you know that in every public schoolroom in Italy the law requires a crucifix and a picture of Garibaldi to be prominently displayed?” B: “Really? Why Garibaldi?!”