Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- So all my recent tweets are about shitty winter weather in #Umbria. I just can't get used to it. #winter 13 hours ago
- Now I have to go back out into the freezing fog to take the garbage to the curb. #Rome wasn't so cold. #Umbria 13 hours ago
- The wind nearly ripped of the shutter as I was opening the window this morning. #Umbria 1 week ago
- This is not late-Novemeber #Italy cold. This is #arctic winter cold. 1 week ago
- @ABroadBrush @c8nhogarth @opheliacat @vanillasky_nyc @DonnaThubbron @BrendaTNYC @3PennyMovies @robert3242 Thank you! 1 week ago
Support this blog
Monthly Archives: April 2012
If you’re like me, every time you post a link to Pharyngula someone chimes in that P.Z. Myers is loud, obnoxious, aggressive, childish and – if I share his immature attitude – the discussion may as well come to a … Continue reading
Here’s a cartoon I drew with an Italian translation of a joke I posted here.
I took this today in a shop in Assisi. There’s just so much of this stuff around here that you almost don’t notice how gaudy it is.
I recently started a group called Atheists Assisi on Facebook, that notorious maker and breaker of contemporary friendships. The group — the first and only one to my knowledge — is devoted to forging a community of atheists in the Assisi area. … Continue reading
Tim Minchin is a serious comic genius. Now that Easter is on its way (as the ditty has it) I think it’s time to dust off this minor masterpiece of Christological mayhem.
A joke. A: “Did you know that in every public schoolroom in Italy the law requires a crucifix and a picture of Garibaldi to be prominently displayed?” B: “Really? Why Garibaldi?!”