I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- On the standard of taste. #philosophy #coffee #breakfast instagram.com/p/m9eNRRoBnI/ 4 days ago
- Ever have on of those days that seemed like gravity was taking revenge on you? 1 week ago
- Ok i've seen my first iwatch galaxy thingie. I'll have one too in about four years i guess 1 week ago
- Phones @ Penny Lane instagram.com/p/mdnMBhIBrY/ 2 weeks ago
- I hate #instagram because everyone's lives look so much sweeter than mine. And I know it's all for the cameras! 3 weeks ago
Support this blog