I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Palm trees in #crete #greece @ Platanias instagram.com/p/q1R52SoBnc/ 9 hours ago
- Italiani brava gente (avvolte): @FreethinkerMag: Sudanese ‘apostate’ is now in Italy freethinker.co.uk/?p=35170 #Italy 10 hours ago
- Doorway in #crete #greece instagram.com/p/q1FKFrIBr3/ 11 hours ago
- I vote Yoda. RT @washingtonpost: Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates wapo.st/1nh9AeM 11 hours ago
- To follow the #gaza conflict, I try to follow journalists who are r-l centrist, avoiding the extremes. That way I get different povs. 12 hours ago
Support this blog