I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- John Zorn's Bar Kokhba Sextet - Zechriel youtu.be/gjpUZcdrBaY 14 hours ago
- Marc Ribot - Yo! I killed Your God #punk #jewish youtu.be/F03EH3yDJlA 14 hours ago
- Everything tastes better with chopsticks. 17 hours ago
- Cornfield in Virginia. instagram.com/p/s2erTdIBsy/ 2 days ago
- Kind of a shame that The Satanic Verses is more famous for the fatwa than for Rushdie's fine prose. 2 days ago
Support this blog