I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- The weather in #umbria is atrocious for May, but at least no tornadoes hurricanes or blizzards. Just pesky rain. 21 hours ago
- @JeffAromaCucina sorry I never answered. Thanks! 21 hours ago
- @ABrushAbroad Still here! 3 days ago
- Mi chiedo perche' Sallusti sia SEMPRE presente su programmi tipo @PiazzapulitaLA7 #uffa 1 week ago
- RT @newsfromitaly: Old Italian scheming, dodgy, Italian politician Giulio Andreotti has died #Italy #news 2 weeks ago
Support this blog