I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- How does this happen?? #religion #ISIS #UK patheos.com/blogs/friendly… 6 hours ago
- Brooklyn Brown Ale, an olde favorite. #beer instagram.com/p/sBGa04oBo8/ 9 hours ago
- Sickening. RT @ynetnews: Images from Hamas execution in #Gaza of 18 collaborators http://t.co/UIpG52AC8B 9 hours ago
- RT @haaretzcom: 4-year-old boy was killed by mortars fired from a school used as UNRWA shelter for Gaza refugees, says IDF source http://t.… 9 hours ago
- @astro_reid Beautiful. 19 hours ago
Support this blog