I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- RT @Maumol: #Gaza, la casa di Ismail Hanyieh , leader di #Hamas, distrutta dagli F-16 israeliani @ Gaza Sea Port instagram.com/p/rBmYXyC5SZ/ 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnK1954: @GodlessInItaly @UKRAINEWS2014 #IslamicJihad misfired a rocket,killed Palestinians, so #Hamas began to fire on Israel http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @Maumol: #Gaza, la sede di Al Aqsa radio distrutta dai bombardamenti notturni @ ميناء غزة instagram.com/p/rBjtz5i5fC/ 2 hours ago
- RT @annapaolaconcia: Non sono immagini di repertorio, sono foto scattate ieri... a #roma. #ebrei #antisemitismo http://t.co/RwN4A8KYTE” 2 hours ago
- Of course when #Hamas misfires and hits Palestinian targets there is no outcry. What must they do to receive condemnation? #IsraelUnderFire 2 hours ago
Support this blog