I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- @ABroadBrush @LifeinSicily @NapoliUnplugged @modicana @itsaudade @jolocktov @lynnbarbour @CleliaMussari @AMaddy2 many thanks! 1 day ago
- @LeftyBiLatina Not quite as strong! 1 day ago
- Listen to this. > Lester Bangs Interview 13th May 1980 youtu.be/Y_ZiebS1mZ0 2 days ago
- @LeftyBiLatina We just tell them we're Jehovah's Witnesses and they run for cover. 3 days ago
- This bookshop has changed hands so many times. Good to know it's still there! #romaebraica @ roma centro instagram.com/p/lO9WfOIBu2/ 3 days ago
Support this blog