I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- The wind nearly ripped of the shutter as I was opening the window this morning. #Umbria 2 days ago
- This is not late-Novemeber #Italy cold. This is #arctic winter cold. 5 days ago
- @ABroadBrush @c8nhogarth @opheliacat @vanillasky_nyc @DonnaThubbron @BrendaTNYC @3PennyMovies @robert3242 Thank you! 6 days ago
- Good morning! #snow in #umbria #italy instagram.com/p/hK3VP7IBia/ 1 week ago
- Carrot and eggplant latkes wp.me/ptkeL-VT 1 week ago
Support this blog