I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- This was good. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethlehem… http://t.co/8qJhMPVKl4 1 hour ago
- There is a songbird doing "Salt Peanuts" in the backyard. How come you can't upload audio files to Twitter/FB? 1 hour ago
- The bottom of chairs. @ Town of Ashland, Virginia instagram.com/p/r9b6OCIBul/ 1 hour ago
- Over Philadelphia. instagram.com/p/r8XCFcIBmX/ 11 hours ago
- USA here I come. 1 day ago
Support this blog