I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- @astro_reid Beautiful. 3 hours ago
- RT @astro_reid: Watching the #sunrise across planet #Earth - my favorite moments in space. http://t.co/FOuZRm1HVW 3 hours ago
- RT @JeffreyGoldberg: Now, the part where Hamas conducts mass executions of Palestinians it doesn't like: reuters.com/article/2014/0… 3 hours ago
- RT @astro_reid: Another slow shutter to capture the #atmosphere at night http://t.co/o38MclA6SY 3 hours ago
- #Hamas doing public executions of Palestinian collaborators? Outcry? 3 hours ago
Support this blog