I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- USA here I come. 6 hours ago
- RT @MichaelShuval: IDF: A rocket just hit an open area in Jerusalem. Altogether, about 50 rockets were launched at Israel since the ceasefi… 15 hours ago
- @randallr01 I am not disagreeing with you. I was just relating what had been said to me. 15 hours ago
- Renzi a Bagdad? Mandiamoci @ale_dibattista! 19 hours ago
- RT @mikejgr: WHERE are the damned protests? Europe? US? Arab world? where? RT “@angry_vet_: Women being sold in Mosul, Iraq.. http://t.co/… 1 day ago
Support this blog