I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- My wife photographing the Kretikos Pelagos (Cretan Sea). Poseidon was in a bad mood today. #crete… instagram.com/p/rKQI9UIBv2/ 44 minutes ago
- A pertinent question: RT @CiFWatch: My evergreen tweet: Anyone seen pictures of #Hamas fighters in the past day (or any other day)? #Gaza 50 minutes ago
- RT @yaacovlozowick: .@JeffreyHerf walks us thru the Hamas Charter & its roots. No, it's not abt settlements & no compromise is possible htt… 55 minutes ago
- Now off to the pool... 3 hours ago
- It's lunacy to think #hamas is interested in anything other that perpetual war against #israel. #IsraelUnderFire 3 hours ago
Support this blog