I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- My neice is skyping with her friend in Japan. Long live the tech revolution! 2 hours ago
- Finally took that godawful spellcheck off this thing. 12 hours ago
- Ready for school? @ Liberty Middle School instagram.com/p/sOZhnOoBrG/ 12 hours ago
- RT @UAAR_it: #Veneto, almeno 5 persone indagate per proselitismo jihadista e reclutamento miliziani per la #Siria corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/veneto/notizie… 21 hours ago
- @ZARA made a boo boo with boy-in-striped-pajamas Holocaust motif. #dumbshitcompaniesdo http://t.co/67jrkSRxrH 21 hours ago
Support this blog