I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- RT @ikonografer: "if you're a black #christian, you have a real short memory- Chris Rock #atheist #atheism #agnostic 20 hours ago
- @mcom76 RT @HarvardBiz: What leadership skills do you need the most? s.hbr.org/UBFt6c http://t.co/zFnJWaZOUO” 20 hours ago
- Flag. #crete @ Old Town, Rethymno, Crete instagram.com/p/rGzzUxIBtw/ 20 hours ago
- Church. #crete @ Old Town, Rethymno, Crete instagram.com/p/rGzhoooBtb/ 20 hours ago
- My phone is linguistically confused. Four languages onscreen at the same time. http://t.co/jV9IJQU3pn 21 hours ago
Support this blog