I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- D'accordo! RT @ssilvestori: Teaching your passions is the greatest job! #cooking #awaitingtable http://t.co/yNiPVAAfwE” 12 hours ago
- #Greek is an amazing language. If you pay attention you can increase yr vocab by thinking about root words in English and Italian. 12 hours ago
- Rainbow in the palms. #crete #greece instagram.com/p/rCnWBqIBrQ/ 13 hours ago
- I am a masochist - I just put my iPhone in #Greek (and I can't really read much Greek.) #itsallgreektome http://t.co/1Jl7c9HZuX 13 hours ago
- RT @PlioceneBloke: Pocket not invent yet, or banana. So am just pleased of see you for now. 18 hours ago
Support this blog