I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Now off to the pool... 1 hour ago
- It's lunacy to think #hamas is interested in anything other that perpetual war against #israel. #IsraelUnderFire 1 hour ago
- RT @AviMayer: Hamas lies. Hamas murders. Hamas uses civilians, women and children, as weapons. Why would anyone believe a word it says? 1 hour ago
- RT @AlexRyvchin: UN condemns Hamas for breaching ceasefire, killing 2 soldiers and abducting a third. http://t.co/RCEV2o8hgp 1 hour ago
- What's going to happen now? 1 hour ago
Support this blog