I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- RT @PlioceneBloke: Pocket not invent yet, or banana. So am just pleased of see you for now. 2 hours ago
- RT @MsIntervention: Do you ever wonder how trolls, who cannot string a single correct sentence together, fathom to understand complexities … 2 hours ago
- Playing ball on the beach in #rethymno #crete #greece instagram.com/p/rCAL_kIBjX/ 2 hours ago
- On the beach looking tuff. #selfieparody #crete http://t.co/EpnPmFM2Yi 2 hours ago
- @ronanodowd Were you even following this conflict in Aug 2005? It was an Israeli concession to 'end the occupation'. In return, rockets. 2 hours ago
Support this blog