I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- OMG this really is insane, @twitter! You've suspended @AbrushAbroad for #ff ing?? Mega solidarity. Twitter should be *paying* her to use it! 1 hour ago
- #Solidarity w/ @ABrushAbroad ! @patrickbaty @legalchap @michaelmuseums @thewhitespike @Rosario_Strano @francesmayes @JeniferMVogt 6 hours ago
- More rain. Yay! The coldest spring in 200 years. 15 hours ago
- I think I just found a dead snail. Or slug. 2 days ago
- The weather in #umbria is atrocious for May, but at least no tornadoes hurricanes or blizzards. Just pesky rain. 4 days ago
Support this blog