I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Demilitarize Gaza? Not a bad idea. RT @Slate: Here's the only way to save the tragedy in Gaza: slate.me/1nSRpas” #bestofluck 2 hours ago
- @ronanodowd I'm not interested in justifying killing anyone. I want the perverse nature of the situation to be clear. Hamas wants them dead. 8 hours ago
- @ronanodowd Have you considered that Hamas uses schools and hospitals as launchpads? 8 hours ago
- @ronanodowd OK. I hope you realize the depth and scope of Hamas's propaganda war, though. The dead children are indespensable. 9 hours ago
- @ronanodowd They always do, Ronan. 9 hours ago
Support this blog