I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it out. I didn’t find too much stuff online about the book, so I’m posting this talk. It’s pretty long, but it presents the main questions he raises in his book: How do humans go about investigating truth claims? What’s the difference between natural and supernatural worldviews? It’s top-notch skepticism and enjoyable reading. Check it out.
Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Seems the anti-Zionists are going to have a tough time explaining away #Paris attacks as #freespeech. #antisemitism 33 minutes ago
- Sickening. RT “@lindasgrant: In Paris demonstrators are burning Jewish shops and attacking synagogues #Gaza huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/22/fra…” 35 minutes ago
- @foodieintl we had sheep's milk ice cream last night in #Crete. 54 minutes ago
- Chilling article about #antisemitism in #France. #jewsunderattack israelhayom.com/site/newslette… 56 minutes ago
- Kali mera! #crete #greece #mediterranean instagram.com/p/qyLF28oBgO/ 1 hour ago
Support this blog