Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- A good example of how to write a balanced article about Israel. tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an… #Israel #usa #refugees #Zionism 59 minutes ago
- Ice machine in Ashland, VA. #icemachines instagram.com/p/sVRMPHoBi3/ 1 day ago
- "I #literatively shit my pants laughing." There is no need to ask what I really mean. Did I shit my pants? Of course not. #previoustweet 1 day ago
- We so need this to become an actual word and fill that chasm b/t 'literally' & 'figuratively.' urbandictionary.com/define.php?ter… #literatively 1 day ago
- I just read my first @NewYorker magazine in years, paper version. As always, the cartoons made it worth the $6.99. And pages are really fun! 1 day ago
Support this blog
Author Archives: Marc
Here is Patty Waters singing Black Is the Color of My True Love’s Hair (ESP Disk 1965.) Enjoy!
Bad blogger. As things stand I seem to update this blog about twice, maybe three times, a year. Every time I log in I find I need to reset my password. Half the blogs on my blogroll are defunct or … Continue reading
I was doing some spontaneous culinary experimentation today and discovered that eggplant fits nicely into a traditional latke recipe. Just make sure to dice it or julienne it first, then add it to your favorite potato (and carrot!) amalgam and … Continue reading
Lou Reed died doing Tai Chi. The image is perfect. The man who enchanted me with his true-to-life tales of scoring dope, mainlining methamphetamine and dressing up as a woman passed away in the peace of his own home while … Continue reading
Recently I’ve been getting addicted to Lumosity’s brain-training games. They’re a lot of fun and some of them are positively maddening. I find I don’t score very well on math-based games or games that test memory. At least, I don’t … Continue reading
If anyone is still reading this blog – and the stats indicate that someone is – it may be surprising to see a new post. But wait. I have an explanation for why this blog slowed down in the last … Continue reading
If you’re an atheist or freethinker and you want you be counted, please go to the Atheist Census website and register.