Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- So like if I listen to Music for Airports in an actual airport is that ironic? Or is it the opposite? Or both? Im confused! #valleygirltweet 1 day ago
- Christopher Cross is singing 'Sailing' right now. #muzak #airports #musicforairports 1 day ago
- @SodaStream lets go of 900 Palestinian employees due to boycott. (Italian) ilmessaggero.it/SOCIETA/NOLIMI… #SodaStream #Israel 1 day ago
- My neice is skyping with her friend in Japan. Long live the tech revolution! 1 day ago
- Finally took that godawful spellcheck off this thing. 2 days ago
Support this blog
Author Archives: Marc
Here is Patty Waters singing Black Is the Color of My True Love’s Hair (ESP Disk 1965.) Enjoy!
Bad blogger. As things stand I seem to update this blog about twice, maybe three times, a year. Every time I log in I find I need to reset my password. Half the blogs on my blogroll are defunct or … Continue reading
I was doing some spontaneous culinary experimentation today and discovered that eggplant fits nicely into a traditional latke recipe. Just make sure to dice it or julienne it first, then add it to your favorite potato (and carrot!) amalgam and … Continue reading
Lou Reed died doing Tai Chi. The image is perfect. The man who enchanted me with his true-to-life tales of scoring dope, mainlining methamphetamine and dressing up as a woman passed away in the peace of his own home while … Continue reading
Recently I’ve been getting addicted to Lumosity’s brain-training games. They’re a lot of fun and some of them are positively maddening. I find I don’t score very well on math-based games or games that test memory. At least, I don’t … Continue reading
If anyone is still reading this blog – and the stats indicate that someone is – it may be surprising to see a new post. But wait. I have an explanation for why this blog slowed down in the last … Continue reading
If you’re an atheist or freethinker and you want you be counted, please go to the Atheist Census website and register.