Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Ever have on of those days that seemed like gravity was taking revenge on you? 1 week ago
- Ok i've seen my first iwatch galaxy thingie. I'll have one too in about four years i guess 1 week ago
- Phones @ Penny Lane instagram.com/p/mdnMBhIBrY/ 1 week ago
- I hate #instagram because everyone's lives look so much sweeter than mine. And I know it's all for the cameras! 2 weeks ago
- @SkepticsGuide Have you guys ever looked into "orgasmic meditation?" Mega-red flags here! #skepticism salon.com/2014/03/26/org… 3 weeks ago
Support this blog
Category Archives: Atheism, Humanism & Freethought
The church bills itself as the one “true” Christian faith, and its theology promises families eternal relationships among those who remain faithful, sealing those gifts through special religious rites. Among the reasons cited by those resigning are the church’s political … Continue reading
I’m reading an excellent book on critical thinking by Christopher DiCarlo called How to Be a Really Good Pain in the Ass. I heard an interview with him on Freethought Radio (I’m sensing a trend), and I thought I’d check it … Continue reading
I just heard this song on a Freethought Radio podcast from a few weeks ago (I’m behind on my listening) and liked it immediately. I even like the lyrics, which remind me so much of the debates I have with … Continue reading
Jesus and Mo. Ophelia. Lulz.
If you’re like me, every time you post a link to Pharyngula someone chimes in that P.Z. Myers is loud, obnoxious, aggressive, childish and – if I share his immature attitude – the discussion may as well come to a … Continue reading
Here’s a cartoon I drew with an Italian translation of a joke I posted here.
This is just a quick, informative post to let readers (and search engines) know that there is a new group on Facebook called Atei Assisi | Assisi Atheists. The idea behind it is to give atheists and other non-believers in … Continue reading
“Coming out is the single most effective political action a godless person can take.” - Greta Christina I just bought Greta Christina’s new book, Why Are You Atheists So Angry: 99 Things That Piss Off the Godless. The title sold me on it … Continue reading
I’ve read a couple of favorable reviews of Alain de Botton’s new book, Religion for Atheists. The book sounds absolutely horrible. Seeing as many atheists have had a pretty hard time getting away from religion in the first place, why … Continue reading