Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Ice machine in Ashland, VA. #icemachines instagram.com/p/sVRMPHoBi3/ 16 hours ago
- "I #literatively shit my pants laughing." There is no need to ask what I really mean. Did I shit my pants? Of course not. #previoustweet 18 hours ago
- We so need this to become an actual word and fill that chasm b/t 'literally' & 'figuratively.' urbandictionary.com/define.php?ter… #literatively 18 hours ago
- I just read my first @NewYorker magazine in years, paper version. As always, the cartoons made it worth the $6.99. And pages are really fun! 18 hours ago
- $1000/hr. tutoring SAT? slate.com/blogs/business… 20 hours ago
Support this blog
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Here is Patty Waters singing Black Is the Color of My True Love’s Hair (ESP Disk 1965.) Enjoy!
Bad blogger. As things stand I seem to update this blog about twice, maybe three times, a year. Every time I log in I find I need to reset my password. Half the blogs on my blogroll are defunct or … Continue reading
I was doing some spontaneous culinary experimentation today and discovered that eggplant fits nicely into a traditional latke recipe. Just make sure to dice it or julienne it first, then add it to your favorite potato (and carrot!) amalgam and … Continue reading
If anyone is still reading this blog – and the stats indicate that someone is – it may be surprising to see a new post. But wait. I have an explanation for why this blog slowed down in the last … Continue reading
If you’re an atheist or freethinker and you want you be counted, please go to the Atheist Census website and register.
The UAAR has a new page featuring profiles of individual atheists on their website called “Ecco gli atei!” It was inspired directly by the FFRF’s “This is what an atheist looks like” campaign. My profile is up (in Italian). If … Continue reading
I recently started a group called Atheists Assisi on Facebook, that notorious maker and breaker of contemporary friendships. The group — the first and only one to my knowledge — is devoted to forging a community of atheists in the Assisi area. … Continue reading