Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Palm trees in #crete #greece @ Platanias instagram.com/p/q1R52SoBnc/ 1 day ago
- Italiani brava gente (avvolte): @FreethinkerMag: Sudanese ‘apostate’ is now in Italy freethinker.co.uk/?p=35170 #Italy 1 day ago
- Doorway in #crete #greece instagram.com/p/q1FKFrIBr3/ 1 day ago
- I vote Yoda. RT @washingtonpost: Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates wapo.st/1nh9AeM 1 day ago
- To follow the #gaza conflict, I try to follow journalists who are r-l centrist, avoiding the extremes. That way I get different povs. 1 day ago
Support this blog
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Bad blogger. As things stand I seem to update this blog about twice, maybe three times, a year. Every time I log in I find I need to reset my password. Half the blogs on my blogroll are defunct or … Continue reading
I was doing some spontaneous culinary experimentation today and discovered that eggplant fits nicely into a traditional latke recipe. Just make sure to dice it or julienne it first, then add it to your favorite potato (and carrot!) amalgam and … Continue reading
If anyone is still reading this blog – and the stats indicate that someone is – it may be surprising to see a new post. But wait. I have an explanation for why this blog slowed down in the last … Continue reading
If you’re an atheist or freethinker and you want you be counted, please go to the Atheist Census website and register.
The UAAR has a new page featuring profiles of individual atheists on their website called “Ecco gli atei!” It was inspired directly by the FFRF’s “This is what an atheist looks like” campaign. My profile is up (in Italian). If … Continue reading
I recently started a group called Atheists Assisi on Facebook, that notorious maker and breaker of contemporary friendships. The group — the first and only one to my knowledge — is devoted to forging a community of atheists in the Assisi area. … Continue reading
The Freedom From Religion Foundation has a number of their billboards available on their website. Now that the holiday season has begun, I thought I’d post one of my favorites here. I’ve never really been a huge fan of December … Continue reading