Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- RT @CiFWatch: Its very clear #Hamas is intimidating foreign journalists in #Gaza. Why are journalists not up in arms over this? 3 hours ago
- @ronanodowd That's bollocks. Hamas are the ones who've made a waste of the Gaza strip. 3 hours ago
- I'd like to see much more about how the journalists in #Gaza are intimidated by #Hamas. This is an important aspect of the war. #israel 3 hours ago
- RT @Yair_Rosenberg: If you want to understand how Hamas intimidates the media, read these two tweets by WSJ journalists—who deleted them: h… 3 hours ago
- @ronanodowd It's obvious that if they truly desired to obliterate Gaza it would take five minutes. Why bother destroying tunnels then? 3 hours ago
Support this blog
Tag Archives: comparative religions
Jesus and Mo. Ophelia. Lulz.
On. Giovanna Melandri, a deputy with Italy’s Democratic Party, has recently proposed a law to introduce even more religion into public schools. She has courageously published it on her blog. I’ve commented on it, but my comment has not yet … Continue reading
There is a great article in this week’s New Yorker (subscribers only) about a New Age guru named Benjamin Creme, “the most delicious-sounding religious leader since Pope Nougat V,” according to Stephen Colbert. An eighty-seven-year-old oil painter, he is tracking … Continue reading