Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- So all my recent tweets are about shitty winter weather in #Umbria. I just can't get used to it. #winter 1 day ago
- Now I have to go back out into the freezing fog to take the garbage to the curb. #Rome wasn't so cold. #Umbria 1 day ago
- The wind nearly ripped of the shutter as I was opening the window this morning. #Umbria 1 week ago
- This is not late-Novemeber #Italy cold. This is #arctic winter cold. 1 week ago
- @ABroadBrush @c8nhogarth @opheliacat @vanillasky_nyc @DonnaThubbron @BrendaTNYC @3PennyMovies @robert3242 Thank you! 1 week ago
Support this blog
Tag Archives: comparative religions
Jesus and Mo. Ophelia. Lulz.
On. Giovanna Melandri, a deputy with Italy’s Democratic Party, has recently proposed a law to introduce even more religion into public schools. She has courageously published it on her blog. I’ve commented on it, but my comment has not yet … Continue reading
There is a great article in this week’s New Yorker (subscribers only) about a New Age guru named Benjamin Creme, “the most delicious-sounding religious leader since Pope Nougat V,” according to Stephen Colbert. An eighty-seven-year-old oil painter, he is tracking … Continue reading