Search the blog
Vorresti migliorare il tuo inglese?
- Palm trees in #crete #greece @ Platanias instagram.com/p/q1R52SoBnc/ 7 hours ago
- Italiani brava gente (avvolte): @FreethinkerMag: Sudanese ‘apostate’ is now in Italy freethinker.co.uk/?p=35170 #Italy 8 hours ago
- Doorway in #crete #greece instagram.com/p/q1FKFrIBr3/ 9 hours ago
- I vote Yoda. RT @washingtonpost: Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates wapo.st/1nh9AeM 9 hours ago
- To follow the #gaza conflict, I try to follow journalists who are r-l centrist, avoiding the extremes. That way I get different povs. 10 hours ago
Support this blog
Tag Archives: comparative religions
Jesus and Mo. Ophelia. Lulz.
On. Giovanna Melandri, a deputy with Italy’s Democratic Party, has recently proposed a law to introduce even more religion into public schools. She has courageously published it on her blog. I’ve commented on it, but my comment has not yet … Continue reading
There is a great article in this week’s New Yorker (subscribers only) about a New Age guru named Benjamin Creme, “the most delicious-sounding religious leader since Pope Nougat V,” according to Stephen Colbert. An eighty-seven-year-old oil painter, he is tracking … Continue reading